We want you to LOVE your yarn!
If for any reason, you aren't 100% happy with your Sundara Yarn, we want you to return it to us for a full refund.
- You have 90 days to return the yarn from the day you receive it.
- If you decide to return your yarn, please send us the yarn and include a note with your name, address and email.
- Yarn must be in original condition and not have been knit or wound into a ball.
Send the yarn to:
PO Box 1118
Carlsborg, WA 98324
A note on price increases and free shipping: As of January 11, 2013 we will no longer be able to offer free shipping for orders over $150 in the US and orders over $225 shipping internationally.
Additionally, our aran merino, sport merino two and petite sock yarn prices will increase by $1/skein and our aran silky merino, fingering silky merino, lace silky merino and fingering merino cashmere prices will increase by $2/skein.
While raising prices and eliminating free shipping is not something we want to do, we haven't had a price increase since 2009 and all of our costs have increased substantially since that time. Postage rates have increased astronomically, especially overseas.
Sundara has done her best to absorb the cost increases as she can, but unless prices are increased, yarn dyeing won't be enough for Sundara and her mom and sister to earn a reasonable living doing what they love.
We know you'd hate to see Sundara stop dyeing yarn and go find work elsewhere, so we hope you understand these changes. Thank you!
- All orders ship via USPS Priority or USPS Global Priority mail.
- We are only shipping packages to the US, Canada, Australia, Finland, Japan, Hong Kong, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, France, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Sweden, Spain, Greenland, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom at this time. Due to multiple issues with foreign postal services, we are no longer shipping anywhere else. If you live in a country that is not listed here, and wish to buy yarn, please contact us.
- All other shipping charges are calculated in "real-time" at checkout based on the weight of your order and where you are having it shipped to.
- From the time of shipping, please allow up to 2 weeks for packages to arrive within the US, up to 4 weeks for packages to arrive in Canada and up to 6 weeks for packages to arrive internationally.
- Sundara Yarn is not responsible for packages that are lost in the mail due to inaccurately provided mailing addresses.
- If your package is returned to us for any reason, we will need an additional shipping payment from you to resend the package.
- Sundara Yarn is not able to wind skeins into center pull balls.
Why does Sundara Yarn take 3-8 weeks to ship?
We don't dye the yarn until you order it, so it takes a while for us to dye it, let it dry and re-skein your yarn. Sometimes, we may need to wait on an order of undyed yarn. You are always welcome to email us and check on your order or find out how long the expected wait time is for any specific colorway in one of our yarn bases.
I need my skeins to match for a project, will you match them?
We always match the skeins the best we can if you order more than one skein of the same color, sometimes we'll even dye double the amount of yarn you order just so we have more skeins to choose from to better match your skeins.
If you are ordering a Limited Edition color or yarn from our "Odds and Ends" posting, we will do our best to match your skeins, but due to the limited amount of yarn available, the skeins in these batches may not match as well as you might hope.
If matching is very important to you, we suggest you order from our dyed-to-order colors and not from our Limited Edition or Odds and Ends yarn.
And, of course, if you receive your yarn and you don't love it, please send it back for a full refund!